It has been FO-ever since I linked up with Lauren at Little Things We Do for Fill in the blank Friday. Thought I would play along today!
1. A nervous habit I have is picking off my nail polish when it starts to chip. Not sure that it is a nervous habit but maybe more of a ” I am too lazy to go upstairs and grab the nail polish remover” habit. 🙂
2. Something that makes me sad is the fact that I don’t know when I will see some of my friends again. While in the Navy the chances that our paths would cross is pretty good. Now I don’t know if/and when I will ever get to see some of our friends again.
3. Today I am thankful for my friend Lindsey. She’s faithful to pray for me and check in even when she has so much going on in her life right now.
4. My favorite room in my house is not sure I would use the word “favorite” about any room in our base housing. I guess our ginormous closet because I have never had a walk-in closet and this one is practically a whole room!
5. I can’t stand Rhode Island drivers. THE MOST INCONSIDERATE DRIVERS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! I have to be honest and say that I almost said “I can’t stand Rhode Islanders” but that seemed a little extreme.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would send Ben to get a massage. He has too much on his plate right now and most of it I can’t even help with at all. He could use a little de-stressin.
7. The last person I hung out with was My friend Mackenzie. We had a playdate with our littlest people while our biggest little people were at school/pre-school. SO relaxing and fun with just the younger guys.
I’m so glad it’s Friday. These week hasn’t been my favorite. Glad to have some fun things on the agenda fro the weekend. Happy weekend ya’ll!